Exhibiting in this event gets you center stage with important buyers in the industry - not only on the show floor, but in the networking and social events.
Standard Booth Package Includes:
- 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side rails covered with show color draping and aisle carpeting
- A 9" x 44" company identification sign
- Complimentary exhibitor badges for booth personnel based on square footage.
- A listing in the 2019 Official Expo Directory
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
- View the FLOOR PLAN to determine your booth selections.
- Write down your booth selections before completing the space application.
- Review the EXHIBIT REGULATIONS.
- CLICK HERE to complete the online space application.
- Login using your password (please note that the letters in the password are case sensitive and must be entered as uppercase)
- Follow the instructions to complete the online application.
Space applications can only be submitted online. Paper applications will not be available.
HOW IS SPACE ASSIGNED?
Booth space is assigned during an online space drawing that takes place in fall of 2018. Assignments are based on seniority, booth and configuration. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an invoice from Amusement Expo International Event Management requesting your deposit. Deposits must be received prior to the online space drawing.
Space drawing will begin fall of 2018. You will receive a call with you schedule.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
Booth space rates for Amusement Expo International 2019 are:
- Application submitted by Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - $19.95 USD per square foot
- Application submitted between May 1, 2018 & Monday, December 3, 2018 - $20.95 per square foot
- Application submitted after Monday, December 3, 2018 - $24.95 per square foot
- Island booth configurations will be charged an additional $800. An island booth is open on all four (4) sides. Please note than an island configuration cannot be guaranteed.
- Peninsula booth configurations will be charged an additional $400. ($200 per corner - a peninsula booth has two  corners).
- Standard inline booths with a corner will be charged an additional $200 corner charge. Please note that a corner booth cannot be guaranteed and charges will be applied after booths are assigned.