Exhibit at Amusement Expo International
Leading companies return to the Amusement Expo International year after year because there is power in people coming together at the industry’s most informational event. Make the most of your experience at AEI 2023 by taking advantage of dynamic engagement opportunities that allow you to connect with your customers and showcase the innovative products and services that will help you grow your business.
Hover for zoom and full screen options.
- Purchasing Power
70% of attendees have buying authority at AEI, AND USE IT!
- Diverse Audience
Place your company where you can reach key decision-makers from all over the world representing a wide range of industry markets:
- Amusements, Music, Games & ATMs
- Family Entertainment Centers (FEC)
- Virtual Reality
- Bulk Vending
- Laser Tag
- Professional Service Suppliers
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Gain more exposure before, during and after the meeting with our sponsorship opportunities. Showcase your latest innovations, position your company as a information leader in the industry and gain a competitive edge through our comprehensive promotional opportunities.
- AAMA/AMOA Members
Must pay the $1,595.00 dual membership to receive this rate.
- $21.95 per square foot before December 1, 2022
- $25.95 per square foot after December 1, 2022
- $27.95 per square foot before December 1, 2022
- $31.95 per square foot after December 1, 2022
- Special/Corner Configurations
Booths with specical configurations/open corners will be charged an additional $200 per corner.
Show management cannot guarantee special configurations will be assigned.
- Island Booth (4 Corners): $800.00 Additional
- Peninsula Booth (2 Corners): $400.00 Additional
- Standard Inline (1 Corner): $200.00 Additional
Standard Booth Package Includes
- 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side rails covered with show color draping and aisle carpeting
- A 9' x 44" company identification sign
- Complimentary exhibitor badges for booth personnel based on square footage.
- A listing in the Official Expo Directory
Register Your Exhibit Space Today
- Review the Floor Plan to determine your booth selections
- Jot down your booth selections before completing the application
- Review the Exhibit Regulations (PDF)
- Complete the online booth application
Only online applications are accepted!
- Create a password and login (note that passwords ARE case sensitive)
- Follow the easy step-by-step instruction to complete your application
Space Assignments begin in October!
Booth space is assigned during an online space drawing. Assignments are based on seniority, booth size and configuration. Once processed, applications will receive an invoice from the Amusement Expo International Event, WT Glasgow Event Management, requesting payment. Payment must be received prior to the online space drawing.