Reserve Your Exhibit Space for Amusement Expo International
and The Laser Tag Convention
Reserve your exhibit space at AEI23 and the Laser Tag Convention to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall 5. Education sessions will be held March 27 - March 28 with the Trade Show Floor opening up on Wednesday, March 29 and Thursday, March 30, 2023.
- AAMA/AMOA Members
Must pay the $1,595.00 dual membership to receive this rate.
- Discounted Rate: $20.95 per square foot before June 1, 2022
- Early Bird Rate: $21.95 per square foot between June 2, 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Standard Rate: $25.95 per square foot after December 1, 2022
- Discounted Rate: $26.95 per square foot before June 1, 2022
- Early Bird Rate: $27.95 per square foot between June 2, 2022 - December 1, 2022
- Standard Rate: $31.95 per square foot after December 1, 2022
- Special/Corner Configurations
Booths with specical configurations/open corners will be charged an additional $200 per corner.
Show management cannot guarantee special configurations will be assigned.
- Island Booth (4 Corners): $800.00 Additional
- Peninsula Booth (2 Corners): $400.00 Additional
- Standard Inline (1 Corner): $200.00 Additional
Standard Booth Package Includes
- 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side rails covered with show color draping and aisle carpeting
- A 9' x 44" company identification sign
- Complimentary exhibitor badges for booth personnel based on square footage.
- A listing in the 2023 Official Expo Directory
- Exhibit space drawing begins November 2022
- All booths must be paid in full by January 1, 2023.
- If you have already submitted an online application and need to make any changes, please email Event Management.
Log in today to:
- Update your eBooth to take full advantage of your online presence.
- Verify your contact information so attendees can connect with you.
- Review your program guide listing for accuracy.
Forgot your password?
No worries. We can retrieve your password.
Click here to create your account and access Sales Office to reserve a booth.