Amusement Expo International Exhibitor Information
Exhibiting in this event gets you center stage with important buyers in the industry - not only on the show floor, but in the networking and social events.
Standard Booth Package Includes:
- 8' high draped back wall and 3' high draped side rails covered with show color draping and aisle carpeting
- A 9' x 44" company identification sign
- Complimentary exhibitor badges for booth personnel based on square footage.
- A listing in the 2020 Official Expo Directory
How Do I Sign Up?
- View the FLOOR PLAN to determine your booth selections.
- Write down your booth selections before completing the space application.
- Review the EXHIBIT REGULATIONS.
- CLICK HERE to complete the online space application.
- Login using your password (please note that the letters in the password are case sensitive and must be entered as uppercase)
- Follow the instructions to complete the online application.
Space applications can only be submitted online. Paper applications are not available. The deadline to apply ONLINE and send your deposit is TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2019.
How is Space Assigned?
Booth space is assigned during an online space drawing. Assignments are based on seniority, booth size and configuration. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an invoice from Amusement Expo International Event Management requesting your deposit. Deposits must be received prior to the online space drawing.
Space drawing will begin the week of November 4th.
What are the Costs?
Booth space rates for Amusement Expo International 2020 are:
- Application submitted by Monday, June 2, 2019 - $20.95 per square foot
- Application submitted between Monday, June 2, 2019 and Friday, October 11, 2019 - $21.95 per square foot
- Application submitted after Friday, October 11, 2019 - $25.95 per square foot
- Island booth configurations will be charged an additional $800.00 ($200.00 per corner - an island has four (4) corners) Please note than an island configuration cannot be guaranteed.
- Peninsula booth configurations will be charged an additional $400.00 ($200.00 per corner - a peninsula booth has two (2) corners).
- Standard Inline booths with a corner are an additional charge of $200.00. Please note that a corner booth cannot be guaranteed and charges will be applied after booths are assigned.